PROUD 50 OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES
Sponsored by PROUD 50
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OF
A PRODUCT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: “Proud 50 Official” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Alaska, Puerto Rico and US Territories) who are licensed drivers and legal age of majority in the state in which they reside. Employees of Proud 50 (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies, Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”) and each of their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is void in Alaska and where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 24, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 17, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
- Automatically via a purchase. You will automatically receive one entry for every $1 spent on an eligible purchase at www.Proud50.com (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period. Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on March 17 ,2022 to be eligible to receive entries. The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes sales tax and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar. If a purchase is returned prior to the drawing, entry/ies associated with that purchase will be voided. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy.
ENTRY MULTIPLIER: Throughout the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may announce opportunities to increase the number of entries you may earn by a multiplier (e.g., (2X), (5X) or (10X) (each an “Entry Multiplier”). When an Entry Multiplier is offered, entries will be multiplied by the applicable Entry Multiplier. For example, a purchase of $25 during a 2X Entry Multiplier offer will earn 50 entries. Timing for an Entry Multiplier offer will be determined solely by the Sponsor and will be announced by the Sponsor at www.Proud50.com.
- To enter without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state, zip/postal code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Proud 50 Official, P.O. Box 11316 Las Vegas, NV 89111 USA. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a hand written valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Entries that are postmarked by March 17, 2022 and received by March 22, 2022 will be eligible for the random drawing. Each mail-in envelope will count as five (5) entries, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements.
During this specified time period, mail-in entries (follow directions for mail-in entries above) with the words “ENTRY MULTIPLIER” and the entry multiplier being offered hand written in the bottom left-hand side of the envelope will earn “ENTRY MULTIPLIER” if their entry is postmarked on the specified date(s). For example, “ENTRY MULTIPLIER 5X”. If the “ENTRY MULTIPLIER” offer falls on a Sunday or federal holiday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked the following business day immediately following the offer and received within the next 5 days. Mail in entries received that comply with all the above requirements will receive the applicable number of entries for the respective multiplier offered (e.g., 2X = 2 entries; 5X = 5 entries; 10X = 10 entries per mailing envelope, etc.).
Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received by the deadline. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into. Mail-in entries/inquiries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about March 22, 2022 from among all eligible entries received (purchase and mail-in). The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible online purchase and mail-in entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Prize award is subject to eligibility verification. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone. Potential winners will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release. Grand Prize winner will also be required to complete and return an ISR W-9 Tax form as required by law and will receive an IRS 1099 for tax reporting purposes. All completed Documents must be returned within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return properly completed Documents within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate may be selected. Winner status is contingent upon eligibility verification.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV) ALL PRIZES STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS (USD):
One (1) Grand Prize – A custom lifted 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Mega Cab with custom modifications (awarded as is) valued at approximately $40,000usd. Winner will also receive $10,000usd awarded in the form of cash (usd).
Grand Prize winner and Sponsor must agree on a mutual location to pick up/deliver prize vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the Sponsor. Failure to take delivery within 30 days of availability could cause prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winner must have a valid driver’s license which permits operation of the prize vehicle in the winner’s state of residence and evidence of legally required insurance prior to taking delivery. Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize not specified herein, including but not limited to any costs incurred by winner relating to the acceptance, pickup/transport or use of a prize. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the prize vehicle, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. The Grand prize vehicle is preowned and will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Promotion, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Prize vehicle may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states and counties. Winner is responsible to check their state/ county for any safety and emissions inspection requirements and must use vehicle in accordance with state/ county regulations. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the Grand Prize as stated herein.
Total approximate retail value of all prizes available to be won is $50,000usd. Prize consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Winners will be responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes/duties and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property) arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance/receipt/travel to and/or from prize pick up location/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, including all decisions regarding the Grand Prize, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
- NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if for any reason, the Sweepstakes is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE RESOLVED THROUGH ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. By participating, Entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with participation in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants/winners hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of the Grand Prize Winner will be announced at www.Proud50.com on or about March 23, 2022 or after the Grand prize winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: Proud 50, 3140 Saint Rose Parkway, Henderson, NV 89052. Mail-In entries will not be accepted at this address.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416. Mail-In entries will not be accepted at this address.
Manufacturer of the prize vehicle is not a Sponsors or Participant in this Sweepstakes and no association or endorsement is implied.
Copyright 2021 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.